I have been awarded The Memetastic Award by none other than Paige Pendleton of Gustatus Similis Pullus!!
Like so many before me who have walked down the hallowed halls of the golden statue, I, too, accept this awesome award. And, now I must follow the rules, which are:
1.You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic in a post – Check
2.You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Your readers are to guess which one is the truth by posting a comment on your blog. I followed this one in my own special way. I have Listed 5 things about myself and only one of them is a bold-face lie….can you guess the lie?
3.You must pass this awesomely, prestigious award on to 5 deserving bloggers. –Check
Five things about myself, one of which is actually a lie:
1. I met Queen Fabiola of Belguim.
2. I once asked Hillary Clinton If I could borrow her photographer so I could get a picture with Trent Lott.
3. I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane.
4. I got stuck in a Port of Prince hotel room for two months, because the UN was to chicken shit to get me out during a coup.
5. I am band from entering no less than 8 countries.
Now readers, can anyone pick the lie?
Now, I will pass this award on to the following lucky recipients. Can I have a drum roll please? Are you ready? I’m excited. I feel like I’m giving away a .... an ugly graphic. With fondness and the best intentions.